Getting quality readers and monetizing blogs are one of the daunting tasks that most bloggers face. Being a thought leader in your niche and giving your readers unique and informative articles might bring you some quality visitors. Monetizing is an important part in blogging where you earn money from your blog. There are several ways to earn money from your blog on the internet. That’s why I decided to create a list of 101 ways to earn money from blogs. Let’s see them one by one…
PPC Advertising Networks
A method of online commercial revenue genration whereby a website publisher earns payment whenenver a website user clicks on a designated link. Google AdSense is the most popular option under this category, but there are also others. Basically you need to sign up with the network and paste some code snippets on your website. The network will then serve contextual ads (either text or images) relevant to your website, and you will earn a certain amount of money for every click.
List of Popular PPC Networks:
1. Google AdSense
2.Yahoo Publisher Networ
7. ABC Search
14. Search Feed
17. Miva MC
CPM Advertising Networks
CPM advertising networks behave pretty much as PPC networks, except that you get paid according to the number of impressions (i.e., page views) that the ads displayed on your site will generate. CPM stands for Cost per Mille, and it refers to the cost for 1,000 impressions. A blog that generates 100,000 page views monthly displaying an advertising banner with a $1 CPM, therefore, will earn $100 monthly.
Direct Product Sales
Selling your own advertising space is one of the most lucrative monetization methods. First and foremost because it enables you to cut out the middleman commissions. The downside of direct banner advertising is that you need to have a big audience to get qualified advertisers, and you will need to spend time managing the sales process.
25. Your advertisers should be ones that your readers will genuinely be interested in. Solicit ads from major, respected players in your industry for the best results.
26. Make it easy for advertisers to buy from you. Create a kit that includes your rates, ad policies, demographics, traffic, testimonials and contact information.
27. To get things started, seek out competitive companies in your niche and give them free ads for a specific amount of time. This will get other companies interested in advertising with you.
Text Link Ads
Text Link Ads are simple paid advertisements consisting only of text. The business model for vairous text link ad networks varies, and can be cost-per-click (CPC), Cost-per-Thousand (CPM), Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA or Pay for Performance), or Cost per Lead (CPL).
List of Popular Text Link Ad Networks:
39. Text Link Ads
41. Text Link Brokers
42. Live Customer
48. Vibrant Media
Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Examples include rewards sites, where users are rewarded with cash or gifts, for the completion of an offer, and the referral of others to the site.
List of Popular Affiliate Networks:
52. Commission Junction
54. Azoogle Ads
55. Link Share
57. Context Links for Amazon’s Affiliate Program
58. Chitika ShopCloud$
60. iTunes Affiliates
Sponsored posts often rub readers the wrong way, usually because they’re blatant cash grabs, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Use these methods and programs that allow you to carefully pick and choose what you’ll write about.
RSS Feed Ads
With the use of RSS technology by millions of Internet users, website owners have started ways to earn from the content distribution channel. Most readers generally react to RSS ads the same way they do with regular ones, so if you stay relevant and limited, it should work out just fine.
List of Popular Networks:
70. PostPostWordPress Plugin – Display affiliate links or ads before or after your feeds.
71. Feedvertising – Shows text link ads in your feed.
72. MediaFed – Automatically inserts ads into your feed.
73. FeedShow – Shows PPC ads into your feed.
74. Fedafi Publishing Network – WordPress plugin.
75. Yahoo Publisher Network – PPC ads in your feeds.
76. CrispAds – allows you to place ads directly into entries so they’ll show up both on your site and in feeds.
77. FeedM8 – makes your blog ready for mobile content and embeds mobile-appropriate advertising.
Pop-ups are a common yet annoying form of advertising on the Internet. If you are just trying to make a much money as possible from your website, you could experiment with them. If you are trying to grow the traffic and generate loyal visitors, however, you probably should stay away from them.
Earn extra income by creating job board on your site like Guy Kawasaki, ReadWriteWeb, Problogger. In order to create a job board be focused and specific in your niche with a decent amount of traffic. You can charge anywhere from $10 up to $100 for each job listing on the board.
Guest blogging has become one of the best ways to build relevant high quality links, whilst also placing your website or blog in front of a targeted audience. Guest post can do wonders when it comes to drive targeted traffic, meeting like-minded bloggers or getting backings.
List of Popular Blogs for Guest Posting.
Website Flipping is nothing but selling your website or blog. Many Internet marketers develop websites within profitable niche markets, make them profitable then sell them for quick profits. If you’ve put a bunch of work into your blog and it has great statistics, then you can get a huge amount for your website within a snap.
105. If you have a large website and the reader’s love you, put a donation widget from paypal or add an amazon wishlist widget asking your readers to buy items from Amazon.
106. Host your photos with shareapic.com, and you’ll get paid for the number of views they get. That means that you can publish them on your blog and get paid every time someone reads a post with one of your Shareapic.net photos on it.
107. Use your blog to create a mailing list and sell products to them, if you sell any.
108. Create your blog ebook with zinepal and sell it
The list will be updated in the future with more ways to earn from blog.