1. SandysRealm.com – This website is basic in design, but really packs a punch. Because the best websites charge a fee; it’s fun to find one that only requires a reciprocal link on your blog. This is similar to the “I scratch your back and you scratch my back” mentality. Navigation for searching giveaways and sweepstakes is very user-friendly making it easy to locate yours. However, for bloggers who prefer not to post a return link to Sandy’s Realm; there is a fee of $20 per sweepstakes. But, you’re able to reap the benefits of a featured giveaway for up to 10 days. This, of course, includes a banner and a first page listing.
2. CashNetSweeps.com – If you’re looking for a website that does nothing but promote giveaways; then this is the place for you. There are countless ways to sort through giveaways including categories like Today’s New, Skill Contests, Ending Soon and much more. The best part is that the website is free and even though you’re politely asked to post a reciprocal link on your blog; it is not mandatory. However, be prepared for the onset of ads and promotions since this is the only way the owner can pay the maintenance of the site. Quite understandable for the average blogger and usually accepted by most.
3. Prizey.net – You have to be a member of this website; but it doesn’t cost anything. And it’s completely free; which makes it a big bonus. However, it’s important to read the guidelines because there are rules and regulations that must be followed when posting a giveaway. In return, you are instructed to answer questions pertaining to your blog and giveaway to insure that Prizey promotes it in the right area. This being said; you can hold up to three blogs on one account and it’s an effective way to exposure depending on the promotion. For an incentive; each blog is given a FREE banner promoting the giveaway.
4. ContestHound.com – The fact is that this is probably one of the best websites to promote your blog and giveaway. It has been featured in many magazines and online newsletters and is a very popular name amongst households. Because of the guaranteed success; there’s a membership cost and the best deal is $59 a week for an ad. Let’s just say you’re banner will be the first thing everyone will see on practically any “free” website for the duration of the membership. It’s expensive, but one of the best.
5. ContestForMoms.com – This is another popular website that promotes contests and giveaways; but also advertises free items, popular baby contests and even top iPhone Apps from the developer herself. The only requirement is a reciprocal link and you’re able to promote your giveaway. Rest assured in knowing that the option of sharing via social networks is heavily persuaded making referrals your best best.
With the array of blogger giveaway websites available; finding one perfect for your giveaway should not be too difficult. Use your skills in Internet marketing to create a giveaway that reaches all corners of the blogosphere. Because even with a required recip link or ad; it’s worth the increased entries and members in your giveaway. With the list above, you should be well on your way to a successful blog giveaway.