1. Login to your Feedburner account.
2. Click on the Publicize button on the top navigation bar.
3. On the left sidebar, click on the BuzzBoost.
4. Now, scroll down until you see the options to customize.Check the options as your need. You can leave the options unchecked to make it looks perfect! But, you have to choose Number of links to display on the widget. Here I have choose 10 post to display.
5. Now click Save button
6. You can preview the widget as show below. And copy the code provided.
8. Save the widget and you’re done!
You may have the recent post widget provided by blogger that you can add it using your feed URL. But that was pretty slow. In fact, the FeedBurner recent post widget is 100% working and you can see in action on this blog (On the right sidebar). The widget is provided from FeedBurner which is very easy to install. Hope you like this tutorial.