1. ImgBurn: It’s probably the best free CD/DVD burning tool available. ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats – including BIN, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. It supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn’t run in to any problems if you’re using an international character set. ImgBurn supports all the Windows OS’s – Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista (including all the 64-bit versions).
It supports all the latest drives without the need for updates (including booktype / bitsetting / advanced settings on many of the major ones – i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, LG, NEC, Plextor, Samsung, Sony).
2. CDBurnerXP: It’s a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It includes features to burn and create ISO as well as a multilingual interface. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.
* burn all kinds of discs
* audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
* burn and create ISO files
* data verification after burning process
* create bootable discs
* multi-language interface
* bin/nrg → ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more.
* Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
3. DeepBurner Free Portable: DeepBurner Free Portable is free, advanced, and extremely powerful CD and DVD burning package. It removes the hassle of making CDs, DVDs, and autoruns. DeepBurner Free Portable works straight from your removable media, whether it´s a USB flash drive, compact flash card, or even a good old floppy. Burn any data, copy any disc, make backups, make ISO CDs with this very easy to handle software!
4. FinalBurner: FinalBurner is a freeware alternative to expensive CD and DVD recorders. It allows users to produce professional data, audio, video disks and ISO images. Many types of media are supported, including CD R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD DL.
* Burn Data CD/DVD
* Burn Audio CD
* Burn Video DVD
* Burn ISO images
5. FairStars CD Ripper: FairStars CD Ripper is a free powerful software for ripping audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats files on-the-fly. Free CDDB is supported(Querying & Submiting). It supports normalization when ripping, and also support ID3 tag. FairStars CD Ripper also supports playback with its built-in player.
# Rips CD to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV on-the-fly.
# Supports automatic volume adjustment(normalization) during ripping.
# Supports multiple CD/DVD drivers.
# ID3 tag support.
# Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
# Query and submit CD disc information from/to the freedb(the Internet Compact Disc Database).
# Audio Playback control function Support.
If you’re using any other software or you think I have missed any one of them to list, please do comment below to share with us.