Write for iBlognet
WHY GUEST POST AT iBlognet?
iBlognet invites guest authors and writers to submit articles on iBlognet. In simple words, when you will write for us, along with exposure, you will get back link, traffic & recognition.
iBlognet is a blog for “Bloggers”, “Internet Lover’s” & “Tech Geeks”. You can submit articles on Blogging, SEO, Internet Tips, Tech updates and many more. Guest posting is one of the excellent methods for branding your blog/business, getting high quality backlinks free and get fresh new visitors and subscribers as well.
You will get lots of exposure when you submit your guest post at iBlognet. This include backlink + traffic + recognition. We do heavy promotion for our published articles through social media, and by submitting it to several social bookmarking sites and communities.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
We give all the liberty to self promotion until unless it’s not hindering our readers readability and guidelines. Please read the guidelines carefully.
- The article should be unique not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- The article should be around 600+ words.
- The article should be high in quality and in simple English.
- We reject previously published in same/modified form on your/any other site
- We reject self promotional articles for your product / service
- We reject promoting products / services / companies
- We reject hidden info /Misrepresentation of facts
- We reject writing for third-party sites
- We reject inappropriate / abusive language
- We reject articles with too much of grammatical errors.
- You can link 2 external links in the post which are related or essential with respect to the post.
- The link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article.
- Article cannot contain Affiliate links / Sponsored links / Keyword links.
- Article cannot contain links to unrelated sites / companies / deeplinks / Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO.
- You cannot link to banned sites / adult sites / redirects.
- You cannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- You can only add “one dofollow link” to your website, by completing your account profile.
- We will not link to hired third-party / freelance professional writers linking to different products or services for linking / promotional purposes.
NOTE: If you do not submit another article within 6 month your links will be removed.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Register yourself at Gravatar.com and upload a pic of yourself and not your company logo.
- Request for an account: Send an email to newuser[at]iblognet.com with your desired username. You will receive your password via email.
- Log in to your account and fill up your profile or your submission will remain pending.
- Write an article with above mentioned guidelines and submit the article for review
- You article will be reviewed and published within 12 hours. Subscribe to our blog feed to get notified when your article gets published.
- Make sure you respond to comments and discussions in your published post.
- For all communications the email id you enter in your profile will be used. So make sure you provide an email address that you use regularly.
GET MORE EXPOSURE
- Reply to comments, so that you can build a good relationship with the commentator. This will lead to more exposure to your blog.
- Promote your article on social networking sites. If the post goes viral, readers will be interested to know more about the author.
- Write an excerpt of your article on your own blog. This will help your readers to showcase your skills and you might get invited by others too for guest blogging.
We try to keep iBlognet a free to use community, but if any one is found violating any of the above guidelines, he/she will be banned instantly without any notice. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts and comments from iBlognet.
We have the right to delete the post or edit/remove the links to nofollow without any notice, if found violating the above mentioned guidelines.